Dr. Amitabh Shrivastava and Dr. Mrs. Ruchi Shrivastava provides FUE Hair Transplant in Pune, Indore, Delhi, and Mumbai with expertise.
(1). As for today, this is the most advanced and most evolved Method of Hair Transplant World Wide accepted, after a lot of debate and discussions, Dr. Amitabh Shrivastava is in the trade of Hair transplant since 1995, and does FUE / FUHT transplants with fine proficiency. He has continuously given good results in the process.
(2). The process of FUE Hair Transplant includes, using punches of size 0.5 m.m, 0.6 m.m, 0.75 m.m 0.8 m.m, 0.9 m.m, and 1.1 m.m, according fitted to a micromotor to rotate around the hair follicle to dissect it from its surrounding tissue, and finally to be sucked or plucked out for storage before actual transplant.
(3). In this method, there are no stitches at the back.
SUMMARY OF FUE HAIR TRANSPLANTS
1.(1). The Hair Transplants is done using punches, of various size usually 0.5 m.m to 1.0 m.m to dissect out hair follicle, IMPORTANT is this that No Scalpel or Blade is used, No STITCHES are applied, Minimal Post Operative pain is experienced by most of the patients.
2.DOT like SCAR at the back part, you may shave your head whenever you wish to…
3. One single sitting can give you up to 4500 to 5000 follicles depending on your skin and other conditions, this data is of SAI COSMETICS as we have two doctors namely Dr. Amitabh Shrivastava and Dr. Mrs. Ruchi Shrivastava, as one doctor is tired with his eyes another one comes in, this makes us cross the 3500 follicles deadline in a Single Sitting..
4. In case of Monetary inconvenience or lack of funds, you can ask the doctor to plan the settings according to your needs, i.e, multiple small sittings instead of one big sitting.
5. Cost of both the Hair Transplant by FUE or FUHT Method hardly vary.
6. Above all, there is minimal postoperative pain in the FUE Method.
7. There is no numbness of nerves on the Scar Area as happens in the FUHT Method.
8. Cost and time consumed in both the Methods, i.e. FUHT and FUE are the same.
9. No rest or leave is required after the procedure.